|Our shock mounted lights began with the famous Daylighter" that we invented
and patented in 1972. Not only does the Daylighter" use a heavy-duty rubber gasket
(bulb holder) that isolates the lens, reflector, and bulb from the metal housing
and elements of weather, but it also includes our patented shock mounting system.
The KC HiLiTES shock mounting system was developed as a way to isolate
the lamp unit from the mounting bracket or surface to which the the light is mounted.
This system successfully reduces lamp failure do to vibration and has been proven
through the extremes of off road racing. Now, the shock mount system has been updated
from the original to require no extra drilling. We currently offer a wide range
of 6 inch round lights in various finishes and wattages that include this proven
shock mount system.
The Long Range Daylighter Series lights by KC HiLiTES are the whitest
and brightest available for automotive use. They offer 385,000 candlepower with
150 watts. These lights are meant to be used for off highway commercial, agricultural,
or racing applications. Available in three finishes: Chrome, Black, and Stainless
Steel. Available only with a clear lens.
- Two All Stainless Steel or Black or Chrome 6" round Daylighter" housings
w/ Shock Mount System
- Optical quality Glass Lens for maximum Clarity and Light Projection
- 150 Watt Sealed Beam Bulbs
- Precision Polished and Focused Reflectors
- Two KC light Covers
- Complete Pre-terminated Wiring Harness with illuminated Switch and 40 amp
- Lights are fully assembled and ready to mount
- Kit includes 2 off-road lights, pre-terminated harness, illuminated switch,
16 gauge wire, vinyl covers and easy-to-follow instructions.